Vitamin A - Retinyl Palmitate helps keep Your Lips Young and Plump. / Organic Flavored Sugar Scrub. Great for Lip Exfoliation. with Vitamin C : Brightens & Fades dark spots around the lips with the Highest Vitamin C - natural fruit - Kakadu Plum extract(All Natural)
How to use: Most effective applied onto Dry skin. Scrub Lip Than wash off.
1. Retinol : Helps Keeping Your Lips Young & Plump
2. High Vitamin C Brightens Lips & Fades Dark spots around Lips [from Natural source (Kakadu Plum Fruit)]
3. Brown Sugar & Grape seed oil has natural Alpha Hydroxy (AHA) properties which exfoliates Lips
4. Lavender essential oil rebuilds Skin cells/Renews Skin
5. Vinegar fights bacteria and balances PH.
* Free from Fragrance oils.
* Made with Organic Flavors
How to Use: Apply on Dry Lips. Scrub & Scrub mostly on areas where the skin is thicker or peeling. Than Wash off with warm water.
- Lavender EO is Essential in this product.
***This Product Naturally preserved by its ingredients - no extra Preservative added ****
Ingredients : Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with the Mother, Brown Sugar, True - Raw Honey, Lavender essential oil, Grape Seed oil, Indian Bentonite Clay, Organic Premium Baking soda, Organic Mullein oil, Olive oil, Organic Carrot Seed Oil, Organic Flavor, Kakadu Plum Extract(non-Alcohol) - High Vitamin C, Retinyl Palmitate - Vitamin A Serum(non GMO)
1 business day
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 2 days of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Sep 8, 2021
Jul 14, 2020
My lips improved very good.
Jul 22, 2019
May 3, 2019
The product is ok and i haven't seen any big difference after using it a couple of weeks. However, i am disappointed with the container it comes in...it keeps oozing brown stuff to the point where I now have it placed in a bowl with the lid gently kept on top. If i close it, everything leaks out :-(